Hello! My name is Graeme McGaw. I’m the owner of this fine website, and this is just a quick bio to cover who I am, what I do on the website and share any recent posts I have made.
I’m in my early 40s. I’m from Scotland although currently live in Canada with my wife and two kids. There’s no greater passion in my life than reading. From my early days of reading Enid Blyton, I’ve been hooked on reading.
I’ve launched this website purely for my own benefit; so I can track all the books I’ve read, and get notified on new books released by my favourite authors. That’s the best way to create a website I feel; do it how YOU want it to be done. Provide a service that would work for you! And hopefully, many of you feel the same way about that.
You will see me all over the site. I do a lot of admin work behind the scenes such as adding new authors, auditing book lists, and much more. I also write book news and have a lot of fun creating random lists related to books.
Thank you for visiting the site and I hope it helps meet your book needs!
Here is a listing of all news posts Graeme has posted to the site:
- Site Road Map Launched February 4, 2023
- Edgar 2023 Nominees Announced January 25, 2023
- The Chronicles of Amber Adaptation News January 18, 2023
- Spotify Has Started Selling Audiobooks September 24, 2022
- 2022 British Fantasy Awards Winners Announced September 22, 2022
- 2022 Barry, Anthony & Macavity Award Winners Announced September 16, 2022
- Ukraine Book Festival Taking Place in October September 13, 2022
- Pulitzer Prize Winner David McCullough Has Died August 9, 2022
- Neil Gaiman’s “The Sandman” Arrives on Netflix August 7, 2022
- Gordon Burn Prize Nominations Announced August 4, 2022